Monday, October 20, 2008

A few more cards....

It's been a long time since my last post! I'm studying for a major exam again so I rarely have time to make any cards! These are some more cards I made at the weekend retreat a few weeks ago. These again are much more simple and will probably be given to some family members for Christmas as thank-you card gift set.



And this next card gets a lot of comments...some people are really disturbed that I coloured only one of the flowers! But I kind of like the look!



The next one is not quite finished - I'd like to add a sentiment. But someone (ahem...mom) wanted it posted to use as a model! I'm waiting for her to leave a comment one of these days :)



Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

LOVELY CARDS - I LOVE THE SOFT COLOURS

Ann said...

I love these--simple and sweet! :D

Unknown said...

so cute and simple. great work.

Virginia Killmore said...

So elegant!