Monday, August 25, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge

I've only entered a handful of challenges but one of my favourites to visit is "A Spoonful of Sugar" since so many cards feature Sweet Ebony stamps. Here is the sketch for this week designed by Debbie:


I've used one of my new Sweet Ebony stamps from Sugar Nellie. I've coloured it using Distress Inks on watercolour paper. The designer paper is from K & Co - it's part of a pack that I got at Costco recently which I would highly recommend! I really wanted a flower on this card but none of them match all that well. This is the closest I could get :) I really liked this sketch - it has more layers than I'm used to but it was a lot of fun! Thanks for visiting!

Sweet Ebony, Sugar Nellie, Elisabeth Bell, A Spoon Full of Sugar

7 comments:

Michelle said...

ooooohhh! I like it! I like it! You did a great job on this card! Your coloring is awesome!!

Dragana Skoro said...

This is beautiful. I love the image and how you coloured it.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Heather,Thanks for playing along this week.
Hugs Debbie x

LOUISE said...

What a lovely card Heather, love the colouring. Louise x

Frenchy said...

What a cute card - love the sketch, too!

Jenny said...

This is a wonderful card!! I understand the study breaks!! Thanks for the comment on my card over at my blog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love your coloring on the sweet girl!