Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A baby card!

I really should be studying. I have a huge exam coming up but the motivation is just not there today or yesterday :) My friend is going to have her second baby soon - a baby boy. I made her a card ages ago. I really liked it at the time but I'm not sure about it now. It was one of my earlier cards before I started using a lot more stamps. My style has changed a lot since then so it's kind of neat to look back at the earlier cards. I always have a hard time with boy cards - hopefully it's boyish enough! Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work

loretta said...

soooo sweet! I love this!

Unknown said...

I think this is adorable!

Dawn said...

aww this is adorable - elegant in it's simplicty

MaryJo said...

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

it's adorable! I love the sweet simplicity of it.