Friday, July 11, 2008

Dutch Dare - Card Challenge

sweet ebony, sugar nellie, elisabeth bell
Here's a card I made for the Dutch Dare - Card Challenge. It's another Sweet Ebony from Sugar Nellie stamps - this one is my absolute favourite! The challenge was to use only one designer paper on the card - not too much of a challenge for me - I don't usually use more than one! I'm not sure about the sentiment whether or not I like it. But I'll leave it like this for now!
Here's a link to the 5th Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Heather,

great card you've made.
Love the papers and the cute imagen.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo Karin

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Heather
I can't believe you've made your card already. Its a beautiful card too, love the colouring of the image, beautiful! Will have to get on and make mine now. Linda x

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card!
xAndrea

Bev said...

Oh this is just so sweet - love it!! The paper is gorgeous and the image beautiful.